Are you interested in reading the latest issue of a specific journal?
Use the Publications feature in the UCC Library Search Box to see all journals that are accessible through the UCC Library and read the full text of specific issues.
1. Go to the UCC Library website www.ucclibrary.com.
2. To get to the Publications link, first do any search in the UCC Library Search Box. Type any word and click Search.
3. The search results should open in a new tab. Click the Publications link at the top of the page.
1. Either browse for journals related to a specific discipline below, or enter the title of the journal you're looking for in the search box and click Search.
2. The search results will show you the titles of journals that are accessible through the UCC Library. Click the drop-down menu under Full Text Access to see which dates the full text of the journal is accessible.
3. Click the link to the database next to the available dates for full text access.
4. If you'd like to bookmark this page to always link back to this journal, click the Share button and copy the Permalink (or persistent link). This link will always bring you back to this page.
5. Click on the issue of the journal that you'd like to read.
6. You can now read the full text of the the issue.
Umpqua Community College Library, 1140 Umpqua College Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470, 541-440-4640
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.