Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Step 1: Create your Northstar account
Create your Northstar learner account to unlock access to assessments and tutorials.
- You need your first name, last name, and an email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your Northstar account information and instructions for setting a password.
- Problems signing up? Email UCC Library at email@example.com
Step 2: Log into Northstar
Log in to your Northstar learner account. You will be taken to a webpage with a list of digital literacy topics and practice assessments.
Step 3: Improve your skills
- Take a practice assessment
- Practice your skills in a tutorial
- Sign up for a workshop
- Reserve time for a proctored assessment
More options and activities to be determined soon (FA21).
Umpqua Community College Library, 1140 Umpqua College Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470, 541-440-4640
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.