Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. Search Terms for Your Technical Writing Topic
2. Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Sources
3. UCC Library Search Box: Part 1: Tertiary Sources
4. UCC Library Search Box: Part 2: Secondary Sources
5. UCC Library Search Box: Part 3: Primary Sources
6. Research a Technical Writing Topic in the UCC Library Search Box: Part 1
7. Research a Technical Writing Topic in the UCC Library Search Box: Part 2
8. Searching Specialized Databases
UCC Specialized Online Collections
Find UCC Library Online Resources related to your specific subject or type of resource (reference, articles, ebooks, film, statistics).
9. Interlibrary Loan: Request articles and books that aren't available at the UCC Library
Use this form to request books, articles, and other library resources that are unavailable at the UCC Library through Interlibrary Loan (available for UCC students, faculty, and staff).
10. Cite an Article from a UCC Library Database
11. How to Search Google Scholar
12. Search the Web: Part 1: Evaluate Websites
13. Search the Web: Part 2: Domains
14. Search the Web: Part 3: Quotation Marks
15. Search the Web: Part 4: Search Within a Document
16. Search the Web: Part 5: Cite Websites and Government Documents
17. How to Find Data from the U.S. Census Bureau
18. How to Read an Article
19. How to evaluate internet sources
20. Evaluating Journal Articles with the CAARP Test
Umpqua Community College Library, 1140 Umpqua College Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470, 541-440-4640
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.