Skip to main content
Is your textbook on reserve? Find out here!
- Locate the title of your textbook on your course syllabus.
- Not sure where your syllabus is? If your course is on Canvas, look for the Syllabus in the left-navigation.
- Find the tab with the course subject.
- For example, public speaking textbooks are on the Speech-Journalism tab.
- Use the scroll bar within the box to move up and down the list. Textbooks are in alphabetical order by title.
- If a book is listed, we have a copy on Reserve. You can come to the Front Desk at the UCC Library to check it out.
- Reserve checkouts are first-come, first-serve and are usually in-library use only.
- Happy studying!
Call, email, or stop by! We're here for you!
Course Textbook Reserves Faculty Guide
Learn about placing textbooks, course material, books, and film on reserve or using ebooks, articles, or streaming video from the UCC Library as course material.
Reserve Item Questions? Contact Us!
Umpqua Community College Library, 1140 Umpqua College Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470, 541-440-4640
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.