Skip to main content
Find ebook reference sources
The UCC Library Search Box will also bring up many reference sources in the form of ebooks. To find these sources, I also recommend using the type of source that you are looking for (for example, encyclopedia, dictionary, handbook) as a search term along with a keyword related to your subject.
- You could search for psychology encyclopedia.
- If you wanted to only see search results which were ebooks, you could click Source Types on the left side of the screen and then Show More...
- You would then see a complete list of all of the different types of sources in your search results. You could click on ebooks and Update. Then all of your search results would be ebooks.
- We can find the ebook entitled Encyclopedia of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- To read the full-text of this ebook, we can click on PDF Full Text. We can click through the contents of the book on the left side of the screen to get to the entry that we are interested in.
Umpqua Community College Library, 1140 Umpqua College Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470, 541-440-4640
Except where otherwise noted, content in these research guides is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.